A premium quality waterborne alkyd/acrylic semi transparent stain formulated to penetrate, protect, and beautify wood siding, decks, fences or furniture. Its semi- transparent colour allows the grain pattern and texture of the wood to show through. Generally, one coat of stain is sufficient on properly prepared substrates. A second coat of stain may be necessary on some surfaces to achieve desired colour. May be applied to new, weathered or to previously stained wood.
- Provides protection and color without obscuring the grain or texture of the wood
- Formulated for outstanding color retention over time
- Excellent UV protection and great durability
- A scuff and mildew resistant coating
- Ideal for pressure treated lumber and softwoods like cedar and pine
- May be applied to new wood, weathered wood or to previously stained wood with transparent stain